Monday, June 8, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...June 8th

Outside my window...June Gloom, but I LOVE it!

I am thinking...Cameron made Honor Roll! Woo-Hoo!

I am thankful for...God's Grace.

From the kitchen...TV Dinners.

I am wearing...bermuda jean shortss & a Twilight tee.

I am creating...cards for Cameron's teacher and School Nurses who took care of him the last 5 months.

I am praying...for healing.

I am going...to Cameron's awards ceremony in an hour.

I am reading...Interview with a Vampire by Anne Rice.

I am hoping...Peyton feels better today, she's got a Summer cold.

I am hearing...Special Agent Oso.

Around the house...everything needs a good cleaning. UGH!

One of my favorite things...Peyton saying, "I love you!"

A few plans for the rest of the week: LAST DAY OF SCHOOL, enroll Dylan in Preschool, start working out at the gym, walking, water aerobics, praying for Hubby, and more fundraising so Cameron can attend diabetic camp.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

0 comments: