Monday, June 1, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...June 1st

Outside my window...the sky is pitch black and a cool breeze flows through the windows.

I am thinking...I am so not ready for tomorrow!

I am thankful for...for the time spent with PatPam and Uncle Mike at Disneyland yesterday.

From the kitchen...a little of this and that.

I am wearing...pajamas.

I am creating...cards for my Stampin' Club swap.

I am praying...the Carpenter side makes it through this week.

I am going...to leave negative feedback for a seller on ebay.

I am reading...The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian.

I am hoping...we get funds for Cameron's 2nd week of diabetic camp.

I am hearing...the shower running.

Around the house...the kids are tucked away in bed, Hubby is in the shower, and I'm reading.

One of my favorite things...Uncle Mike and Cameron together ... the D-Boys had D-Fun at D-Land!

A few plans for the rest of the week: walking, water aerobics, Stampin' Club, paying bills, praying for Hubby, submerging myself in the wonderful memories I have of Mandelyn, and more fundraising so Cameron can attend diabetic camp.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Peyton fascinated with Daddy and the ladder!

0 comments: