Saturday, June 22, 2013

Spring Reading Thing Wrap-Up

I'm proud of what I accomplished, albeit just a fraction of what I have been reading. Instead, I'm a mad woman studying for my CSET (California Subject Examination for Teachers). I read 10 books from my original list, found here. Abbi Glines is new to me this time around and I must say, I. Love. Her.

The Vincent Boys: Extended and Uncut by Abbi Glines

The Vincent Brothers: Extended and Uncut by Abbi Glines

Reckless by S.C. Stephens

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines

Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

Crush by Nicole Williams

Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

1 comments:

Sandra Stiles said...

I am glad you got as much reading done and congrats on your teaching exam. I believe anyone with a passion for reading and a passion for sharing that reading with kids of all ages will make a great teacher. Hope to see you this fall. Good luck with your summer reading.