Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Meal (Project 365/2010)

When I got to the hospital this morning I was told Cameron would have to stay another day. As all the doctors made their rounds, we were told Cameron could come home. It was EXACTLY what he wanted to hear. He was ready to leave the day before, and the night he was admitted (he IS his Mama's son). His discharge came right at lunch time, and the nurse asked him if he wanted to eat lunch at the hospital or home. He jumped at the chance to eat one last hospital meal, as I must admit, LLUCH's food really is like no other hospital's food I've ever had. It's pretty darn good. We're home now and adjusting to a strict week ahead. It looks like we have to wait a month before restarting the insulin pump. Devastating news for both Cameron and I.

0 comments: