Monday, September 21, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 21st

Outside my window...the puppies are wrestling and playing with each other.

I am thinking...what happened to our cooler, crisp weather from last Monday?

I am thankful for...time spent with a dear friend last Friday.

I am wearing...bermuda shorts and a grey tank top.

I am remembering...how badly I felt this last weekend. UGH!

I am creating...sadly, nothing, but NEED to be working on Peyton's birthday invitations.

I am going...to eat breakfast as soon as I'm done posting this.

I am reading...Sacred Parenting by Gary Thomas.

I am hoping...Grandma's surgery is a success today, with no complications.

On my mind...Cameron's blood sugar numbers.

Noticing that...we have heated up again these last few days.

Pondering these words...One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: 'Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent. For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city.' Acts 18:9-10

From the kitchen...comfort food, chicken, mashed potatoes w/ gravy, stuffing, corn, and crescent rolls.

Around the house...no laundry to do...Woo-Hoo!

One of my favorite things...Heroes ... Season Premiere tonight!

A few plans for the rest of the week: water aerobics, walking, house cleaning, making Peyton's birthday invitations, and shopping on Saturday.

From my picture journal...



birthday card I made for my niece's 13th birthday!

0 comments: