Monday, September 14, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...September 14th

Outside my window...leaves are falling and a crisp breeze is blowing.

I am thinking...Is Fall on it's way?

I am thankful for...God not giving up on me, even though I walked away from Him.

I am wearing...dark blue jean shorts and a bermuda blue tank top.

I am remembering...riding Pirates of the Carribean last week at Disneyland. ;)

I am creating...sadly, nothing, but NEED to be working on Peyton's birthday invitations.

I am going...nowhere.

I am reading...Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian.

I am hoping...Grandma feels better this week.

On my mind...Cameron's attitude and sudden stomping of his feet when things don't go HIS way.

Noticing that...I seem to be overly tired lately.

Pondering these words...

From the kitchen...I have NO idea what I'm making for dinner tonight.

Around the house...the ENTIRE house needs cleaning.

One of my favorite things...Peyton helping me buckle her seat belt and then saying, as he pats her lap, "Pat, Pat, Pat" just like Little Einsteins!

A few plans for the rest of the week: visiting with Grandma tomorrow, having a dear friend (and family) from NY for dinner Friday night.

From my picture journal...


birthday card I made Cameron for his 10th birthday!

0 comments: