Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Into Reading 2009

OhMyGosh! Anyone who knows me, knows how much I simply adore Fall. One thing I enjoy most about Fall is Katrina's Fall Into Reading.

Here are the books I am currently reading, slow process, because I picked up quite a few this month, and need to finish:

The Power of a Praying Parent by Stormie Omartian
The Power of Prayer to Change Your Marriage by Stormie Omartian
Sacred Parenting by Gary L. Thomas

Here are books sitting on my TBR shelf:
Faithfully Fit by Claire Cloninger & Laura Barr
PrayerWalk by Janet Holm McHenry
The Dieter's Prayer Book by Heather Harpham Kopp

I told myself I'd read the Sookie Stackhouse series (by Charlaine Harris)this Fall. For those who don't know who Sookie Stackhouse is, these books were transformed into the True Blood series currently shown on HBO. Yes, yes, yes ... Vampires. tee hee. There are 9 books in this series:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone


Happy Reading & Happy Fall Ya'll!

0 comments: