Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The next American Idol . . .

I gotta tell ya, I have GOOSEBUMPS from tonight's American Idol! This season has rocked, and I do mean that literally. I was SO disappointed when Michael Johns was voted off, I really wanted the top 3 to be David Cook, Michael Johns, and Carly Smithson. Alas, one of them is gone, but I pray the other 2 remain. Tonight was Andrew Lloyd Webber and David completely blew me away. I swear to you, if that is not the next American Idol, I do believe I will not continue to watch the show next season. He is so daring, amazingly talented, and, let's face it gals, he is WAY easy on the eyes, don't you think? I knew he was going to perform "Music of the Night" from Phantom of the Opera. I just knew it in my gut that was the song he would choose. He showed, effortlessly, his range in voice, and a more sensitive side. I LOVED IT! I love him rocking it too, but I really do think he needed this tonight, to prove once and for all who the next American Idol will be. DAVID COOK!!!

0 comments: