Thursday, April 14, 2011

Peyton's Prayers

I adore our family prayers every night. I am in awe of how the children are growing in this task. Tonight, Peyton asked if she could pray, and if it weren't for me praying, I swear I would LOVE to video tape her one night. ;)Peyton's prayers go a little something like this:

Father Goddard (I don't know why she turns it into Goddard, instead of God, but it's stinkin' cute. The problem is, it reminds me of Jimmy Neutron's dog, Goddard),
I miss everyone.
I miss my Daddy.
Daddy went with Jesus.
I love love love love love him SO much.
Father Goddard,
I love Mommy.
And I love Dylan.
And I love Cameron.
And I love Daddy.
Bless everyone.
I love you.
Amen.

Pure joy right there! <3

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

0 comments: