Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Original Song

I'm seriously considering renaming my blog to include Chris Colfer in some form or fashion. Just kidding, but here I am again, about to go all gooey for Chris Colfer. Kudos to Kurt for standing up to Blaine and telling him that they aren't the Warblers, but Blaine and the Pips. (Secretly I don't mind that they are Blaine and the Pips because...Darren freakin' Criss!!!) I loved that they did my favorite Maroon 5 song, Misery. Kurt sang another Beatles song, Blackbird, and nailed it.

As I said before, Quinn is a bitch and she's only using Finn for Prom Queen. 

Original songs, Trouty Mouth, Big Ass Heart, and Hell to the No, as sung by the New Directions were hideously hilarious. I am curious as to how many takes it took to film them, because seriously, I wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face.

Rachel puts all the pain of her breakup with Finn into a beautiful, original song called Get It Right. I couldn't listen to it without crying. I literally had tears in my eyes remembering my first heartbreak as I endure my second heartbreak while I type. I wonder...will I ever be brave enough to give my heart, or what's left of it calling itself my heart, to another man. Only time will tell. 

So I throw up my fist, throw a punch in the air 
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn’t fair! 
Yeah, I’ll send out a wish, yeah, I’ll send up a prayer 
And finally someone will see how much I care

Oh, and Klaine became a couple.

I couldn't even keep a straight face as I wrote that one line like the thought of Kurt and Blaine becoming a couple hasn't consumed me for months. It's official! Blaine finally realized Kurt was what he'd been looking forever for. He spilled his heart out to Kurt and then laid one on him. I was hooting and hollering and clapping all at the same time. Then I rewound it and watched it unfold all over again. Kurt's reaction was so freakin' adorable. Their duet of Candles at Regionals doesn't hold a candle to Baby, It's Cold Outside, but I am uber bias. 

0 comments: