Monday, July 12, 2010

Magical Memories (Project 365/2010)

We took a trip down to Disneyland to cancel our hotel reservation and return the outfits I bought for our Disneyland 55th Vacation this weekend. I didn't want to go. I know, right? Me not wanting to go to Disneyland? I was just in a funk about having to cancel this weekend. I had decided we would catch Fantasmic while we were there. My family had never sat and caught the entire show before, so we squatted in front of the Rivers of America and waited 40 minutes for the show. While walking out of Disneyland at 11 pm, Peyton was throwing a fit, "I go Disneyland!" I saw Minnie Mouse on Main Street and instructed Mike to get in line. The CM closed the line behind us, despite a few very rude families trying to get in. Peyton was SUPER excited to meet Minnie.



When we were done grabbing our picture moment, the CM's asked if Peyton would like to walk Minnie to the gate to say Goodnight. I walked with so that Peyton would know she can't walk away with a stranger.

Peyton and Minnie took some time to smell Minnie's flowers.

Goodnight Minnie! Thank you for giving our daughter a truly magical memory.

0 comments: