Monday, October 13, 2008

Vampophile

Alas, Fall break is over for Hubby & Cameron, and we're back to the grind. Nothing I wanted to get done was accomplished over this break. Hubby read the Eragon series, Cameron read some Star Wars books, Dylan read Eric Carle, and of course, I read the Twilight Saga. It is amazing how quickly my teeth sunk in to this beautiful story. I can not wait for the movie, I hope I'm not terribly disappointed. I even read the Midnight Sun Partial Draft, and I got to say, Stephenie Meyer would do her fans a great disservice by not completing it. I know she's hurt over the leak, I would be furious, but honestly, her fans brought her this far and reading the first 12 chapters made it worse, being in Edward's head was fascinating, and where she stops, it was just getting to the good stuff. Hubby is such a good sport about my vampire addiction (an addiction that goes back to the 80's), he left me a little something on my dresser before he left for work this morning. Hysterical, right? What was he thinking? My own set of fake vampire teeth to wreck havoc with around the house! Mwahahaha! He's also created a word for me, I must remember to look it up and make sure it hasn't been used yet. Vampophile. Yep, that's me.

0 comments: