Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Talk About Tuesday Home Tour

Talk About TuesdaySo Lara over at The Lazy Organizer hosts Talk About Tuesday. I found this site last week. We are to talk about whatever, upbeat, things we want on Tuesday. However, on the first Tuesday of the month she switches things up and we are to give a tour of something in our home. This came at the perfect time, as I wanted to share Peyton's nursery! It is 95% done. I say only 95% because she has nothing on her walls yet except wallpaper border. I do have some pictures picked out. I am just over the moon with her nursery.

She is the first girl and I just love the cherry colored wood.

Her bedding and decor is Carter's Love Bug sold at Babies R Us. It features butterflies, snails, and ladybugs. What drew me to this was the pink with brown polka dots! I LOVE pink & brown together!

Finally, a little note, the lamp is a $20 Target buy. The colors match perfectly. The polka dot frame is another Target buy ($5) during Valentine's Day. Gotta love Target.

3 comments:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

I love seeing baby nurseries! You've made a very pretty one for your baby girl.

http://frillsfluffandtrucks.blogspot.com

~ Sarah

Mrs. O said...

I love your changing table/dresser, it's beautiful.

Lara said...

That furniture is gorgeous!!! What a beautiful nursery. I can't let my baby see it or she would be so jealous!