Friday, September 20, 2013

Summer Reading

I tend to do the majority of my reading during Spring and Fall thanks to the reading challenges, but I wanted to make sure I got some reading in this Summer. To hold myself accountable I kept a list.

I FI-NAL-LY read From Ashes by Molly McAdams

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

I. Am. Gutted. What a fan-fucking-tastic read these were. I lived Hopeless, but I loved Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare

City of Bones

City of Ashes

City of Glass

City of Fallen Angels

I couldn't stop after reading The Mortal Instruments, and because my a couple of my friends said The Infernal Devices were better, I hoped straight into them.

The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare

Clockwork Angel

Clockwork Prince

Clockwork Princess

Dare I say it? I loved The Infernal Devices more than The Mortal Instruments. I want more. I could see myself picking these books up every year to reread them.



0 comments: