Saturday, August 8, 2009

Doggone Adorable

I have had her website bookmarked for years...YEARS! It was never the "right" time and I was fed up waiting. I contacted Sheena, on the off chance she would have a liter coming up. As it turned out, she had a couple puppies from her last liter still available and sent a couple pictures.



We fell in love with the red pup, whose white stripe down his face. Hubby was leaning towards a female pup. Alas, the gorgeous red was a male. POO! Dylan had already picked her name, starting with Tinkerbell, then Bell, lastly Bella.

After the kids kept insisting we get both, and let's face it, I really wanted the red puppy, Hubby laid out the argument for adopting both. I, of course, was the last to sign on.

I contacted Sheena again, asking about the possibility of adopting both puppies. After getting all the information we needed, and making Pet Smart very happy with a triple digit purchase for these new additions, we adopted Bella and Jake today.

0 comments: